- What does digital transformation mean? What are the critical trends and technologies?
- Mobile, Big Data, Accurate Data, Analytics, Cloud Computing, Social Media, Internet of Things, etc. What do these concepts mean?
- Digitalization; how does it affect customer behaviors and expectations, internal processes and operations, market conditions?
- What kinds of opportunities and risks do digital transformation present for organizations?
- Why is digital transformation inevitable for corporations?
- Which actions should organizations take in the digitalizing world?
Content of the Training
- Nowadays, ‘digital’ is the talk of a town. We hear about digital technologies, digital data, digital media, digital transformation, digital marketing.
- The dizzying speed of technological development forces you and your organization to integrate new technologies while increasing the effectiveness of your existing investments. Digital transformation is the process of using technology to fundamentally improve or change the way your businesses operates.
- Digital transformation is the process of rethinking one’s business model or business process in light of the availability and affordability of digital technology.
Digital Transformation: Inevitable Wave